Google
 

Saturday, April 28, 2007

White Rock Beach and Resort

We went to White Rock Beach and Resort in Bo. Matain, Subic, Zambales, Philippines for a two day workshop on a project we are working with a government agency. White Rock Resort-Hotel is a premiere Philippines beach resort with a 5.7-hectare property nestled along serene Subic Bay, just 2-hours leisurely and scenic drive from Manila. An ideal vacation haven, it boasts of complete resort amenities and ideal for water sports with a peaceful ambiance. It is bounded by beautiful mountains that also makes the bay practically Tsunami-free.

We practically spent our two-day stay with project presentations and workshops, leaving us with only a night to enjoy the facilities of the resort. The beach is great, likewise the pool. However, I never had time to swim and soak as I was busy entertaining our government agency guests. That night after dinner, we had a drinking spree over a videoke and pika-pika by the pool side, arranged exclusively for our group by the resort.

I enjoyed... We enjoyed... Everyone enjoyed the night as they take turns signing their favorite tune. We called it a day around 3 AM in the morning.

Visit their website: http://www.whiterockresorthotel.com/

My personal rating: 8 out of 10.

One thing unfortunate is that I forgot to bring my camera. I promised to get back though, so I can capture on still photos the beauty that is White Rock.

No comments:

Travel Tips