Google
 

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Vistamar Beach Resort

A family summer outing way back 2005 when Ailene was still pregnant with my youngest, Gio.

With the scorching heat of the sun, not to mention it's my BIRTHDAY, we decided to spend a day at Vistamar Beach Resort in Mabini, Batangas, Philippines. Facility is not that good, likewise, the sand and water. They claim they have good dive spots, but I haven't tried it yet. Well, I'm not a diver anyhow. Hehehe.

If your idea is spending quality time with your family and just having fun under the sun, then Vistamar could be a fit.

Rates are cheap but don't expect too much though. Around 45 minutes drive from Batangas City.

Check their website:
http://www.vistamaronline.com/

My personal rating: 5 out of 10.

See for yourselves:



No comments:

Travel Tips