Google
 

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ocean Adventure Subic

For schoolyear 2006-2007, my son Gelo's fieldtrip is in Ocean Adventure in Camayan Wharf, West Ilanin Forest Area, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales, Philippines. Ocean Adventure is Southeast Asia's only open-water marine park where the animals live and play in the natural setting of marine life.

Gelo is very excited as this is the first time he will be seeing live whales, dolphins, sea lions, etc. Ailene and I were equally excited by just merely looking at the sight of an energetic young boy in Gelo, who is raring to set foot at the marine park.

The almost 5 hours trip from Batangas to Subic is very tiring, but the long travel is worth it. We enjoyed the whale shark and dolphin show as well as that of the sea lion. By the way, part of the itenerary is a shopping spree at Duty Free Subic. It was a very long day as we arrived Batangas around midnight.

Visit their website: http://www.oceanadventure.com.ph/

My personal rating: 7 out of 10.

We took a lot of pictures but I can't seem to find where I stored it. I'll post them soonest.

No comments:

Travel Tips